Porsche 911.2 GT3 Cup
ENGINE: Aluminium six-cylinder horizontally opposed engine, rear-mounted 485 HP
GEARBOX: SEQUENTIAL 6-SPEED
WEIGHT: 1200 KG
Eligible Cars & Regulations
The Porsche Supercup is the league's main Assetto Corsa series. It is heavily orientated towards Porsches' Supercup series concept and thus mirrors the usual Supercup championships and weekend schedules, which contains a 5 minute Qualifying, followed by two 15-minute races. As it's the pinnacle of IVRC's Assetto Corsa series it will be held every Sunday of a IVRC PSC meeting.
The series features the closest AC competition of the IVRC. Only the best will succeed in the Porsche Supercup!
Section 1 - Qualifying:
- 1.1 - Do not ruin someone's fast lap when you are running an out lap or running slower. When you do this, race control might put you to the back of the grid after qualifying. If you are impeded during a lap, please mention it to the Race Control.
- 1.2 - If you are not able to come back to the pits after your latest lap it will not count. If the last lap was your fastest, the time will not be counted and you will be given a 10 Second penalty to race 1. Of course this includes pressing "ESC" after a lap, too.
- 1.3 - If you crash and your engine stalls or you loose a wheel (no matter if you make it to the pits or not) your session is over! That means you are not allowed to do runs anymore. If you crash directly after the finish line because you have no fuel anymore your last Laptime will not count.
- 1.4 - Leaving the pits under red will always result in a DSQ.
- 1.5 - Lining up at the red light before the Qualifying begins has to happen in a single lane. Drivers who overtake other cars might be penalized after the event!
Section 2 - Before the race (formation lap):
- 2.1 - If you crash in the formation lap, drive back to the pits and then press ESC. Do not go into the grid!
- 2.2 - Leaving the pits under red will always result in a DSQ.
Section 3 - Starts:
- 3.1 - We will have standing starts, as what is usual in Porsche's cup series.
- 3.2 - Restarts will be made. When 30% or more of the drivers crash out in Lap 1, the Race will be restarted! But only once.
- 3.3 - If you crashed out in Lap 1, which means you are not able to continue the race, mention it in the ingame chat ONCE. If you start a discussion in the chat after you've crashed you will be Disqualified or maybe penalized at your next start. Do not abuse the crash command if you have only minor damage!
Section 4 - Racing:
- 4.1 - Do not take someone out of the race! If you did, continue the race as usual (or be nice and wait), the Race Control will decide about the incident after the race.
- 4.2 - Giving a brake test to someone is strictly forbidden, race control probably will put you one lap down or DSQ you after the race when they see it while watching the replay.
- 4.3 - If you go over the start/finish line with at least one wing missing you will be disqualified. The only exception will be if you lose the wing(s) during the last lap of the race.
- 4.4 - Speeding or even overtaking under yellow flags will be penalized!
- 4.5 - Ignoring blue flags or flags at all will be penalized!
- 4.6 - Using the lights or horn during any official session is not allowed.
- 4.7 - It is mandatory to stay on the TS3 server during the races!
Section 5 - After the race:
- 5.1 - Race control will watch the replay, within one week after the race. Remember that they are likely to see anything, so DON'T infringe the rules listed above and below.
- 5.2 - The following reasons will be automatically looked at post race:
- 5.2.1 - All fastest laps in Qualifying.
- 5.2.2 - All incidents which occur during the formation lap and the first lap of the race.
- 5.2.3 - All incidents which cause a retirement.
- 5.2.4 - All incidents reported to the stewards (see 5.3 about reporting incidents)
- 5.2.5 - Any other incidents which may have been seen by the steward reviewing the race.
- 5.3 - Drivers will have until 23:00 GMT on the Monday night directly following the race to report the incidents.
- 5.4 - Don't get mad if you've received a penalty or a warning. When you will behave like a child in those situations you will probably get banned for one or more races.
- 5.4.1 - If you do disagree with the penalty: politely appeal by commenting on the corresponding post and then all of the stewards will have a meeting to decide if the original decision was made.
Section 6 - Race weekend schedule:
- 6.1 - As the servers are opened up 24/7, there will be only an unofficial 30 minutes Practice session before the Qualifying starts. Session times can change from event to event. Possible changes will be announced in the race specific threads.
- 6.2 - The race weekends will look like the following:
Section 7 - Season scoring:
- 7.1 - The season scoring rules are as seen below:
- Top 3 Shootout:
- 1st = 5
- 2nd = 3
- 3rd = 1
- 1st = 25
- 2nd = 20
- 3rd = 16
- 4th = 13
- 5th = 11
- 6th = 10
- 7th = 9
- 8th = 8
- 9th = 7
- 10th = 6
- 11th = 5
- 12th = 4
- 13th = 3
- 14th = 2
- 15th = 1
- 7.2 - If you were able to do more then 50% of the race Distance, you still will get 100% of the points for the position which you finished the race. That means if you lead in the final laps and 3 other participants passed you, then you still would get 13 Points.
- 7.3 - If you are not able to complemete 50% of the race distance, you get no points, even if you would DNF on a points giving position.
- 8.1 - Simply watch the Speed Limiter and the white line at the pit entry and exit. If you will ignore this a 20 second penalty might follow after the race.
- 8.2 - Leaving the pits under red lights is always strictly forbidden and will be penalized with a DSQ after the race.
- 9.1 - We prefer using real names on the server so please use your real name, when you enter the server.
- 9.2 - Using the ingame chat during Qualifying or the Race itself is strictly forbidden!
- 10.1 - B-Teams (like Toro Rosso in F1) are allowed.
- 10.2 - Each team can enter with two or three cars.
- 11.1 - You are allowed to race any livery you want, as long as it's not offending to anyone.
- 11.2 - There are some mandatory logos. Please add them, otherwise we have to remove your car.
- 11.3 - You have to add the numbers of your entry on the door numberplate in Helvetica (bold). It is not mandatory to add the driver's name and number to the car's windows, but highly recommended.
- 11.4 - If your team does have more than one driver with the same livery, please make sure that your cars run minor differences (eg. mirror colours) at their liveries.
- 11.5 - Cars within one team can run different liveries.
- 11.6 - All window boards have to be painted black.
- 11.7 - All logos on anyone's car that aren't part of the mandatory logos must be added with the explicit written permission of the logo's copyright owner.
- A1.1 - A team can always change its drivers line-up during the season.
- A1.2 - Guest drivers can always join in the guest driver cars, as long as they provide their real names on the server.
- A1.3 - Guest drivers are eligible to score points for the drivers' championship.
- Server name: IVRC Supercup
- Password: psc
- IP: TBA
- TS3 IP: 220.127.116.11:9995
- Automatic gearbox - Disallowed
- Automatic clutch - Allowed
- Automatic throttle blip - Allowed
- Traction Control - Factory
- ABS - Allowed
- Stability control - Disallowed
- Mechanical damage - 50%
- Flag rules: Off
- Fuel consumption: On
- Tyre wear: x1
- Tyre blankets: Off
- Slipstream effect: x1
- Race Length: 15 minutes
- Weather Conditions: Changing